Thread: Funny Pics II
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #245
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Funny Pics II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bax View Post
...On a side note, before you trash the music that someone else grew up on remember that YOU have MEMORIES tied into what you like. Hanging out with friends, getting laid, etc. Things that make that music special to you. Kids now are tied into the music THEY grew up with. As far as most of them are concerned Classic rock is the crap that their dads made them listen to in the back of the car on the way to grandma's house ( I have an extreme hatred of Roger Whitaker thanks to my dad)

Personally I enjoy both. I used to work at a radio station and the PD always said "Never trash any song you don't like, because it's someones favorite tune."
I'm always a bit surprised when someone in their twenties or younger likes the Classic Rock I grew up with.