View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:06 PM   #5576
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
From gomeitsmybday. I am working my way through the bomb he trashed me with and tried two cigars he recommended. As in all things, everyone’s tastes and desires are unique so one was a hit and the other good but a few things I OCD on that made it not as favorable to myself.

First up, Sinestro The Last Cowboy. Band is awesome, love the name, cigar foot is crazy and I had to look it up. It’s Candela wrapped around the foot. The cigar is strong on the mouth so that is full body for myself and quite a bit of pepper. This cigar had a lot of flavor but definitely dominated by the body. I found the strength to be full as well and smoked this corona for an hour and a half. This is a great cigar and I would definitely buy this cigar.

The Crook and Crown by Stolen Thrones had a lot of flavor and good strength but I got hung up on the Indonesian dry mouth finish. The Indonesian tobacco is pretty strong and adds some nice flavor balance but left my mouth parched even after a drink of beer. This cigar tastes great but I would pass on buying any however I did just get a petite robust in a sampler hah!!! I will be able to do a second opinion

I appreciate the fair and honest reviews, looking forward to smoking more out of your end of the sampler!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote