View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: R.I.P. ding bat (Jean Stapleton)

Basic Training story. So we are doing our night fire training, we marched about 5 miles out in the middle of no where to the night fire range and had to sit around and wait, and by wait I mean sit there for 7 hours and wait for it to get dark, (Now you really understand hurry up and wait).

They had this HUGE bonfire going, don't ask me why but they were burning old cardboard ammo boxes and all kinds of stuff, so we are sitting around talking and we were talking about All in the Family, one of our Drill Sgt. said if we could sing the theme song we would sleep in for an extra hour in the morning. Took 2 out of our 3 tries but we finally got it and had all 53 of us singing it, it was actually pretty fun.

Rest In Peace Jean, you'll forever be linked to my Basic Training, some of the better memories.

Trust me 50+ guys trying to sing like Edith during her lines is pretty freaking funny
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote