View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wineador going out?

Check your door seal and adjust the door if the unit allows it. These units need to sit on a good, solid surface. They're cheap and they'll rack in time. (Come out of square from side to side or back corners to fronts corners.)
Sometimes the gasket slips and doesn't seal anything. Readjust it and use some auto tape to hold it in place if necessary.

What I can tell you is that your winador is fine, mechanically, as far as the cooling cycle goes. If it's working so hard that condensate is flowing out the door bottom, that's your tell.
Now here's something SUPER WACKY that just occurred to me...
If the water is running out on the floor through the door seal, I'll bet you dollars to dogsh1t that is where your seal has cracked. A good seal seals. Not just air, but it should easily hold back any amount of condensate the unit can produce.
You can try silicone grease on the face of the seal, too. That might be enough to make it seal real well for ya. My guess is a crack or a slip, so check it super careful.
Good luck, my man!!!