Old 03-25-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
SSDVC
Life is short, Relax

First Name: Scott
Trading: (6)
Partagas Navy (Retired)
SSDVC is on a distinguished road
Default Edgestar 28 Score!!

I have been pissed with my humidifiers for years now. I have found that it is very difficult to maintain proper humidity, even with lots of vigilance. When I found this site, I lurked around and read everything I could on humidors. I decided that an Edgestar would fit the bill for me, but I couldn't see spending the $220-$250 for one (yeah, I am cheap bastard, but my mortgage is paid). I had found the the link for the open box item and had been checking it every day for months, but no joy! Well today, I scored one (looks like the only one), plus there was free shipping. I am feeling very lucky (and my wife won't *****)!

Now, I need some of the shelves and the right amount (and type) of beads. I want to have a drawer for "ready spares" and the rest for the proper seasoning of a few hundred sticks, loose and boxed.

Please impart some wisdom on drawer configuration and type of beads please and pour it on, as I want to get this right the first time. I am tired of dried out sticks and some ruined Cubans. I know, it's a sin, so help me sin no more!

Thanks !
SSDVC is offline   Reply With Quote