Herf Crew of 2

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (41)
HUpmann Navy (Disabled Vet)
CasaDooley has a spectacular aura aboutCasaDooley has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Need new auto coffee maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Mark, I bought a commercial Bunn coffee maker on ebay a couple years ago to replace the bunn thermal carafe deal I had used for lots of years.
It's brought me more pleasure than you'd ever imagine. The cool factor is off the map and I have hot coffee 24/7. It doesn't cook down and taste like crap, either.
I bet you would absolutely love it.
You have to run a water line to it, but it runs on 110v, so you don't need a 220 outlet like most commercial Bunn models. The box thing lifts off the "soft warmer", so you can clean it easily and take it to the picnic table or whatever. The box thing holds a gallon of coffee, too.
I have absolutely zero waste because I just make a pot on top of whats already in there. It has hot water out the side and I use it to preheat my thermos for work.
I could go on forever about the positives.
It's nice to have a coffee maker that works so well. It's a true joy.

Edit:
I think I paid like 120 bucks shipped. I shopped all the models for a long time before I finally found this one. It's perfect except it has two burners on the top that I totally don't need. I'm sure there's gotta be a model that doesn't have that.
This one was brand new from a guy that started a convenience store that shut down before they got it off the ground.

Scott, what model is yours? You're right, the cool factor is awsome and it's what I've been thinking of getting. Thanks Bro