View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #31
Big D KC

Default Re: Need some advice on long term aging!

ME TOO Hermit!!

Unfortunately I have simply been waiting on the tobacco to arrive! I ordered from pipesandcigars.com and they just aren't the fastest when it comes to order picking and shipping it seems. I ordered on 1/30, didn't hear anything back other then the initial email I recieved stating they got the order. On 2/4 I called to check status, found out "oh looks like I am a bit behind on emails, we are out of stock on one item and I need to find out what you want us to do, I would have been emailing you today". Good thing I called or it would have been another couple of days I'm sure. It was supposed to have shipped that afternoon on 2/4. Anyway I sent them an email last night again checking status, this morning I get a reply saying they apologize, I should have gotten a tracking number email sent out. It also contained the tracking number, I checked it and it shows delivered! So there should be a nice big box waiting for me when I get home tonight!! Pics should follow in the next couple days!

The lids were boiled yesterday, all the prep work has been done. The foodsaver came in mid-week last week. (My wife simply loves it! She repackaged our entire deep freeze and since ran it out of bag rolls already, Costco look out! lol!)