Thread: Where's Waldo
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #93
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where's Waldo

Hammer dropped from Winnipeg today. Got three bars of high-end chocolate, all fancy enough to tell me the percentage of cacao from single-origin Cameroon beans. Far too fancy for me, a poor slub American whose used to seeing the percentage of bug parts in his Hersey bar.

Oh, and he sent a few guards as well. There's a Balmoral Edicion Limitada 2016 lancero and an Alec Bradley Prensado churchill. Plus from that other place they make cigars, or so I've heard, there is a Partagas lancero, a Vegueros Mareva (I think), and what I believe is a Cohiba Piramides Extra . . . in any case, it's a big honkin' belicoso. Forgive my ignorance, and my lack of digital photographic capabilities.

Damn, Neil! I may have come in second, but I feel like I came out on top. You are far too generous, my Canadian brother. Guys, give the man two huge .