View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 04:49 AM   #258
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mokapots, Moka, or Stovetop Espresso, Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garryyjr View Post
I have had mine for just over a week. Made about 10 or so drinks over the weekend for the gf and myself. I am a huge fan of the Moka pot, kinda thinking about getting the next one up. I have a 3 cup, looking at the 6. I was torn on investing a ton of money or a budget espresso machine... I am glad I went the Moka route. I bought a grinder, which today I used for my French press, man what a difference there too. I didn't realize how much a grinder mattered.

My green beans should be in next week, then I will have it all in my control!
I have both the regular Moka pot, and the Moka Muka. The Muka, you add milk/cream to the top. There’s a valve on the center post that pops when the pressure builds, frothing the milk for a nice cappuccino.