First Name: Dan
Trading: (46)
RyJ
DBall has disabled reputation
Default Re: Customizing a Zero Halliburton

Here's the response:

Quote:
Greetings,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the OSHA Blue color. From your photo, this color appears to be correct. This is the OSHA Blue color as OSHA has identified it. Since this is apparently not the color you hoped for, we will send you a replacement in the color of your choice. We do offer 10 paper color samples per year at no charge if you would like to actually see the colors prior to making your choice since print and online images tend to not be the best representations of color. We recommend choosing a couple of our blues that appear close to what you are looking for and then requesting samples of those colors. Once you decide on a color, we will send the replacement at no cost to you. Most of our colors come in a Matte sheen. If you are looking for a high gloss, you will need to top coat with DuraCoat Gloss Clear.

Best Regards.
I asked them how they looked similar in any way and asked if they could point me to the one that looks the way OSHA is advertised to look (I did so politely, I think... hahaha). I also included this picture

Updates to follow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hali Comparison.jpg (85.4 KB, 255 views)