Old 10-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Blueface
Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Mind over matter

In July, I was told I could no longer put off imminent lower back disc surgery that was haunting me for over 20 years. This was in spite of losing nearly 25 lbs, that for my build, was a heck of a lot of weight to lose. I was given permanent handicap, to include handicap parking privileges, which in FL, that is everyone just about. I was given an MRI script, a surgeon referral, and heavy Meds of which I already have tons.

I went home and instead of following up on the surgery prep, I made a commitment to myself that I would beat this. I picked up Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs, started walking eventually leading to a jog, and downloaded Six Pack app on Apple. I have been doing about an hour to an hour and a half of cardio six days a week. That, along with a healthy diet that I never knew could exist, and my world has changed for the better.

Now a few months later, I am well onto my new goal of a six pack by 55 in April.
I no longer ache as I use too.
I no longer need surgery at this time.
From a nearly 36 in November of last year, down to a 31 waist. I haven't seen that since college.

Point is, sometimes it truly is mind over matter.
Not bragging, just trying to light a fire if you need one.