Thread: Burger toppings
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Burger toppings

Son you got some odd tastes, there. Can't say for sure since I never tried it, but that doesn't sound appetizing.
But then I read that you like yours with cheese, miracle whip, ketchup and a fried egg.
Now I get it, lol. I tend towards minimalism in most things like that. I don't keep lettuce around cause it wilts
before I use it. I don't keep tomatoes around because I RACE THROUGH the produce section to get to the food.
I have ketchup and mayo in the fridge, so I take a slice of bread, ketchup and mayo and that's my burger.
Sometimes I will melt some cheese on it, or slice an onion. See, onions I can use to MAKE food, so I keep them
around regularly enough. When I grew up, there was no such thing as a hamburger bun as far as my family knew.
We saw them at other people's house, but for us it was two slices of Evangeline Maid Bread and a patty.

Now being as I am an excellent chef where fire and smoke are concerned, my burgers are still excellent even from
the shameful lack of excess in the finished product. But I wouldn't want to put my burger up against people with
a full fridge.

Last edited by OLS; 07-20-2011 at 06:49 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote