View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #109
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6

So mine arrived and my dad got his, now I can face time with him and make sure he's doing ok (he's 89 and wheelchair bound within the last couple months so life is a bit depressing for him now). This really helps out I have the 6 and I got him the 6+ the screen is better for him to see things and see when face-timing. I had him put on my plan and my data usage was going through the roof in only a couple days, had to walk him through getting it on his wi-fi .. it wasn't really hard but he forgot to do it when he setup the phone.

The one thing to get used to is the power button is on the side now and I still keep hitting the top to turn it on and off and there is nothing there.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote