View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #23
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Don't be a [male sexual organ]...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
when you've planted your ass there for the better part of a mile with plenty of room to get over you get what you get. if it was legal i'd run them off the road. the speed limit on most of the interstate that I drive in VA is 70, the cops give you 80 I set my cruise on 75...if I have to scrub off 10 miles an hour because you've decided to have a camp fire in the left hand lane you're going to get honked at/flashed. you want to put along, stay in the right lane or middle lane if there is one.

i don't get riled up about people being in the left lane and not getting over right away. people get distracted, you forget where you are, it happens. but when you clearly have someone behind you who is trying to get past....MOVE THE **** OVER! if you're not passing someone get out of the lane
Exactly, especially if the left lane lurker is pacing slower moving traffic, causing a traffic jam, like I mentioned. I see it all the time, especially on I-94 through Detroit.