View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #22
loki
H.A.T.E

Trading: (7)
Partagas
loki will become famous soon enoughloki will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Don't be a [male sexual organ]...

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneycollector View Post
This is one of the ones I hate.

When people are flashing their lights and honking as they are riding in the passing lane thinking everyone has to get out of their way because they are honking and flashing their lights. It's a passing lane, not a go-fast lane.
when you've planted your ass there for the better part of a mile with plenty of room to get over you get what you get. if it was legal i'd run them off the road. the speed limit on most of the interstate that I drive in VA is 70, the cops give you 80 I set my cruise on 75...if I have to scrub off 10 miles an hour because you've decided to have a camp fire in the left hand lane you're going to get honked at/flashed. you want to put along, stay in the right lane or middle lane if there is one.

i don't get riled up about people being in the left lane and not getting over right away. people get distracted, you forget where you are, it happens. but when you clearly have someone behind you who is trying to get past....MOVE THE **** OVER! if you're not passing someone get out of the lane
loki is offline   Reply With Quote