View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:54 AM   #3610
mk05
Have My Own Room

Trading: (2)
mk05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Photography Thread

I have learned something intriguing from this thread, now that I have perused almost a third of it. Anyone can snap still life photos (like my nooby camera phone pictures haha). What seems to separates "photography art" from most camera work, is the vision (that I don't seem to have) to capture something in its perfect moment, and be able to stir the audience - produce a "wow" factor. I mean no disrespect to the lot of us, but I think you guys also recognize the fascinating photos here when you see it.

Personally, I am really impressed by the...not macros, I don't know how to describe it - close up yet in intriguing angles of mundane things in life. The lighting does something incredible to it, the perspective puts the object, place, or being in a manner I never held in perception, and so makes the subject matter - especially when it's a mundane object - just spectacular and puts me in awe. I've stared at several of these pictures for hours.

I guess I just realized what photography is all about, lol. I'll do my best to get some other things in than straightforward shots.
mk05 is offline   Reply With Quote