View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #12
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: A quick reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by czerbe View Post
Todd you are an amazing person. I wish everybody was as thoughtful and caring as you... Please everybody reach out to those who need you today... Well said Todd
No, I am not. If this board only knew me!!!

I am a curmudgeon-y old @$$, who gets kicked in the head every once in a while and awakened to what he should be. He doesn't always practice what he preaches. He is nowhere near perfect, and far from amazing. Too often he walks through life trying to avoid any and all contact with others, for then he'd have to care and help - and he knows the emotional drain and the expenditure of time often necessary - so too often he avoids it. (God be merciful to me, a sinner!! Thanks be to God, in Christ Jesus my Lord!!!)

And when I am slapped out of my unempathizing stupor, I reach out with a kick in the head to others so that they might be better prepared to help.

Peace of the Lord be with you.