La Sirena Trident — 7 x 50
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
Wrapper: Habano
Binder: Nicaraguan Criollo 98 & Corojo 96
Filler: Nicaragua
Smoked before review, 5
Resting time: 2 months

The boxes are made to look sort of like treasure boxes to go along with the Mermaid theme, with a slightly domed top and my wife loves the major band surrounding the trident

There are six different vitolas in the La Sirena lineup so far:
La Sirena Prince — 5 x 50
La Sirena Divine — 5 1/2 x 52
La Sirena Trident — 7 x 50
La Sirena Sea Sprite — 5 1/2 x 42
La Sirena King Poseidon — 6 x 60
La Sirena A — 9 1/4 x 48

Prelight: deep cocoa and chocolate, leather and cedar
Construction is impeccable, the first box I got of the King Poseidon 6 x 60 has a disappointing 30% cracked wrappers that I got from Atlantic cigars, could be that there storage practice was bad to find so many bad ones, but of corse they where still tasty.

1st 1/3
Blast of pepper that settles down fast to a deep cocoa and chocolate, much like the prelight aroma
Wood and a sour fruit note emerge with eagerness and complement the cocoa and chocolate flavors
There is a nice sweetness underneath that is gaining strength as the first third progresses
The draw and smoke output are perfect

2nd 1/3
Dominate notes are still the dark chocolate, leather, cedar. I still can’t identify the fruit I am tasting, but it is still sweet and sour at different points. Construction is still great as the strength increase to full by the end of the second third.
La Sirena is famous for being a full strength cigar but you are reward with a very flavorful stick

Final 1/3
Tangy flavors of spice and a tame pepper are present and complement the wonderful cocoa and sweet notes of the elusive fruit notes of sore and sweet.
The back story of the company in very interesting with a women owner Arielle Ditkowich and the cigars being on the full side in a pleasant surprise

Smoking time: 1 25 min
9.5 out of 10

Smokes similar too……

Kristoff Ligero Maduro
L'Atelier Maduro
Intemperance BA XXI
CroMagnon
Aquitaine
Ramon Bueso Genesis
Ashton VSG
Undercrown