physiognomy
Feeling at Home

Trading: (18)
ERdM
physiognomy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
...needed something LAST NIGHT, and at my tobacconist, the only thing I recognized out in a tin was Escudo. So I took the plunge. Tough to start out that way when you can't even load up a proper bowl. I got a little better at it. Nice.
Great way to jump in Brad... Better to get first impressions from something you know is quality (even if you have to muddle with it) imho... Enjoy the journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post
...Little Key Largo in my cob tonight. Got two new pipes on the way, pretty sure Im going to dedicate a pipe to this blend. Love it.
I have read good things about this blend since it's release, but haven't cracked the seal on a tin yet. Always thinking I have too many things open that I'm not smoking, but I'll have to add another Thanks for the 'push' Frank!

Spring is nearly underway here and I have been smoking more cigars than pipes, but I reached for a tin of Reiner Blend #71 (Long Golden Flake) tonight. It's really hitting the spot in a UPCA Stanwell billiard & I'm glad I cracked the seal on this tin. Tasty, sweet VAs balanced well with some burley. Good stuff!
physiognomy is offline   Reply With Quote