View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Florida Sun Grown - Farm Roll

https://www.coronacigar.com/FSG-History/4504/
these are made by drew estates. i purchased a few mostly out of Florida pride being born here. Honestly i was expecting more gimmick than substance. Boy, was i wrong. I had a cat puking emergency while smoking early on so i had to ash and relight afterwards. This cigar was SMOOTH in a word with lots of substance. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised by it. So here's my review:

coffee, chocolate, cherry, raisin, wood, creamy, caramel

had a cat puking emergency so i had to clean it up and then relit and continued.

creamy, milk chocolate, caramel, woodiness, dark cherry, toffee, pepper, coffee with cream, earthiness,

very creamy, smooth, coffee, pepper, milk chocolate, wood tones, earthiness, raisins, caramel, tea, kola nut, cocaine (to see if you’re paying attention), salt

Draw was perfect

ash was a little limp for my taste but i can't complain for how much i enjoyed it

Finish: this reminded me of a Cohiba Behike 52 in flavor. Minus a little of the power but all the flavors were right there. This may be a problem for me. At $10 a cigar they are not cheap to say the least but they're worth the try for certain. Get the gimmick out of your head and give one a try sometime and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did. God bless you all!