Mugen910
I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Re: LOST Notes

Subject: LOST Podcast news
My friend got the chance to listen to the last few Podcasts and took some notes...

1. This week the episode will address:
John Locke - how he is alive
Picking up the Penny story - how did Ben get beaten up
Why Ben killed Locke

2. Later this season we will learn:
Why did Miles request $3.2M to help Ben back when Ben was being held captive by the Losties in Dharmaville? This will be answered with specificity by Miles before the end of the season!
We will see enough of the 4-toed statue to decipher what it is.
We will see Ethan again ... and not as a baby.

3. One question that a viewer asked addressed the dream that Walt had where he saw Locke, in a suit, surrounded by people who wanted to hurt him... the show's producers said that we should consider the 2 times Locke's been in a suit... in the coffin and when he returns to the island. Which group of people wanted to hurt him or ended up hurting him? Jack and Ben or the Ajira 316 survivors?

4. The producers said that the concrete wall in Swan Hatch does have an energy source behind it and that pushing the button dispelled some of that built up energy.

5. The following will be addressed before the show ends (which probably means we won't see them until next season):
The Magic Box will be back... remember how Ben made Locke's con-man dad appear on the island?
Pallet drops... why did they stop, did they stop, who sent them?
Claire...
Cindy and the kids (Zack and Emma)...
Cave skeletons...

That's all for now.