View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #641
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Somehow I knew that SvilleKid would have an opinion on that story. I am sure there is no doubt it was drugs.
All we are getting now is "inside sources report..." My sister and I gave him a pass last year, kids are kids,
especially high profile ones. No matter how hard anyone wants to make the boy into a man to help their own
theories along, he is just a kid, and kids are prone to and bound to make mistakes. But this was without a doubt
the most bonehead move any kid could make at this point. I have pulled my support for him. These are likely
just the two instances we KNOW about. I am sure that there was no end of trouble with him for two years.
The fact that he's only considering Div 2A and community colleges means there is no way he is going to play
major college football again. He had a SMALL chance at making good money in the NFL at one time. Hell he was
close to being the Heisman Trophy winner. But now he has likely removed any chance that a kid that small can
make it in the league....baggage, and limited, though arguably very specialized skills. Too bad for him. he might
still find a spot on some team somewhere in a limited role at low pay. Sad.

LSU won't have any trouble replacing him, though.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote