View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #28
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: any recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
I have a rock solid desk top humidor that was manufactured in 1926. I can't say it will last forever but it's done well so far. Also, until just recently, I had a 40 count which was my very first humidor. I gave it away to another inmate who was looking for one. It was and still is a decent humidor.

Also, it is ignorant to think that because someone owns an Aristocrat or other larger storage, that they don't still use a desktop.
Alright I give up.

I don't know that I made my point. I'm not old enough to have a humi from 1926

I do have to add, made in 1926 and made in 2011 ....there is probably a difference no?

But the point was some wooden ones are bad and you're out the cash and possibly more. Also a coolidor is cheaper and holds more.

I'm sure I sucked at making said point but I'm pretty drunk, you knew that already. I didn't expect to have to have an intelligent conversation at this time, Peter you caught me off guard.

My last post in this thread. Take it for what it's worth or don't, but I just regret buying my desktop. It was a complete waste of my $$$.

Anyways, have a good night everyone