Old 12-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #288
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Eric
Trading: (22)
Army (Served With Honor)
Starz26 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 12 Ronsons $17 until 8PM 12/9/10

Now I will probably be scolded for this but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
I just think there is clearly insufficient evidence to conclude the vendor is at fault here and make that assertion.

I have yet to be charged anything other than $15 and just checked again to make sure.
Remember you said that and was why you responded to my post warning people about this and the connection to shnoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
At this point, you risk looking silly, vindictive, clueless, or maybe just like someone peed on your Cheerios. Dunno, but you've crossed the line of reasonableness.
Markem - Will you now say the same to Blueface? (see below)

Quote:
Well, finally hit my card today.
Bank picked it up right away and called me.
They were making charges in Italy for groceries and appliances.

That information was not provided to the website on the purchase.
There is something much bigger going on here where perhaps Visa was compromised.
So you got hit - Too late to say I told ya so?

**In response to Tom's post about if you were sure it was due to the purchase on shnoop**

Quote:
Absolutely could be Tom BUT, I am not a believer in coincidences like this.
Seems folks have been posting here gradually, with the same issue.
Wait, you were a believer in coincidences like this when I posted and you were not affected. Now you have been hit and with slightly different circumstances (SSN and DOB compromised but not given to shnoop) and now you are quick to say it was them and now you do not believe in coincidences??

Sorry, but after all the flak I got for suggesting that it was related to the purchases on shnoop.......
Starz26 is offline   Reply With Quote