View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #11
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Are Taboo Cigars gone?

Hello Marianne,

Their web site appears to be no more, but,

it does forward you over to their FaceBook page. I wouldn't know what is on it as I do not belong.

I've sent a number of emails via their old web page and regular email to Rob, regarding if they have plans to eventually bring back the SFO line, but have not had any response from him.

Some of the promotional emails I receive indicate they do receive shipments of the Taboo Twist and HSG in a couple of sizes, and usually, Rob takes pre-orders on these and ships on arrival.

Since they've completed their bar/lounge area, he's been heavily promoting this, but of course, none of us are "locals," and its a heck of a drive from Valencia, CA

As Peter mentioned, best thing to do would be to give them a call if you were interested in the Twist or HSG.

Sure do wish they would bring back the SFO line. I believe one of the issues was QC.

Good to hear from you girl!