Old 04-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #44
Brooks W
Feeling at Home

Trading: (70)
Brooks W has a spectacular aura aboutBrooks W has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
If there is no more included in it than discounts and access to LEs and the other items mentioned in the e-mail than $150 is steep in my opinion. If the membership includes some swag and maybe an exclusive sampler of sticks than no it's not too off the wall but if I am going to pay $150 I would like to get more in return than the promise of be able to buy more of Petes stuff even if it's discounted. The way the e-mail went out it makes it almost sound like the Sams Club or Costco of Tatuaje. I was kind of excited to see what the Saints and Sinners would be but after this mornings e-mail I was quickly disappointed from how it initially sounded in the rumblings in the past months. Initially I had heard if you were a member you would be sent test blends, samples of up and coming sticks, swag etc.
Straight from Pete (and the person working with Pete on the project):

"The pack has changed slightly over the last few weeks but will still include the same quantity that was originally mentioned." (i.e. 15 cigars)...

When someone asked "Im hoping it was the regular production stuff that was x-ed and the exclusive stuff stayed"

Pete said:

"I just changed a few sizes. The mix of reg and exclusive is still the same. "

Hope that helps!

~brooks
Brooks W is offline   Reply With Quote