Death to the Unbelievers

Trading: (24)
Bolivar
Raralith is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vino Temp 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by s15driftking View Post
Ok,
My question is.. how do i even that out? Should i buy an oust fan to circulate the air? will the oust fan do the job? Should i put the fan up top where its very humid or down low where its right at 65?

What should i do?
Do you have anything obscuring the heatsink fan? Do you have boxes pushed directly onto it? If so, move the boxes and give it some room. The fan has holes on the front, top and bottom so air circulates in all directions. Also, is your drain plugged?

An oust fan won't do much in my opinion. The oust fan is 1-2 CFM, 3-4 if you remove the cover, and the fan in the Vino itself is much stronger. If you do want more airflow, you need to use computer fans which can be easily hooked up via a 12v adapter (found at RadioShack).

What you should do is just invest in some beads. A pound of beads split in two for top and bottom will almost always fix this problem. $30 for a lifetime of use, and passively working is probably the best thing you could buy besides a humidor for your cigars. You may like your Oasis, and paid a pretty penny for it but for a Vino, beads are the way to go.
Raralith is offline   Reply With Quote