View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #12
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Re: Hemingway Signature Sweetened tip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milhouse View Post
There is a crappy b&m by me that I avoid at all cost. I ran in there Christmas Eve, and a customer put the cigar in his mouth inside the
the humidor. I began to watch him. He goes to pay for it, she tells him 9.80. As he hands her his debit card she tells him there is a $10 minimum to use a card. He says ok and asks her to charge his card $10. The woman tells him she can't and tells him to buy some crappy cigarillo on the counter for 1.00 to get over $10. The guy declines. Puts the cigar on the counter and walked out.

Nasty!
I would say the B&M got what they deserved. I've charged many cigars at many places that were less than $10 and was never asked to spend 10. I agree, it's nasty because she probably put it right back in the box knowing he had it in his mouth.