Thread: Ummm Free?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #216
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: Ummm Free?

I wasnot judging the people per say, just the actions. Will I hold a grudge against these people or deem them bad people or ever not buy anything from them in a WTS/Split thread? No, I just think the way the situation was handled was a little ridiculous. Just my opinion, and you know what they say about that? Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. Hell, if you only ordered one hoping to score a free bundle maybe but ordering hundreds is a bit overboard and was meant to be more than just a gag. Again, just my .02. For all you know someone could have lost their job over the ordeal. You just never know what your actions may have caused, so because you thought it would be a hoot to order 200 bundles or whatever now someone could possibly be out a job in this "economy?" You never know. I know if I made the mistake at work my boss would hang my n*ts from the flagpole than fire me. Not claiming to be a saint either. Far from it but I guess in some situations I am guilty of thinking about what could result from my foolish actions and every once in awhile putting the shoe on the other foot. Plus I can't be a saint, my wife tells me all the time I am an @zzhole.
This will be my last post on this thread as I think I already ruffled enough feathers and made enough enemys. I joined here to share the love of the leaf and this group reminds me of what CS was 2 years ago, so I will stop now before I piss anyone else off. I guess I was just surprised because I guess I along with a few others are in the minority in thinking that this is not how most BOTL/SOTLs would have handle the situation. Most times our biggest fault is being overly generous and not trying to take advantage of a vendors error. Ahh well, life goes on.