View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #26
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to Disneyworld!

It's been awhile since I went to Disney, but I used to park in one of the lots at downtown Disney then hop on the Disney bus to go to the parks. That way I didn't have to pay for parking and didn't have to walk five miles to stand in line.
When we were done, we'd hop back on the bus, it'd take us to our car, then we'd go to dinner off-campus. The rental car let us go to Daytona and Cocoa Beach, Discovery Cove, and to lots of awesome restaurants.
What we saved on food alone paid for the car.

Speaking of food, you can get pre-paid park food passes too, Patrick. They're a super good deal if you're not going to have a car and you'll be staying at Disney. If you don't pre-buy, the food prices are incredible. I can remember paying $60 for lunch for two and that was 16 years ago. Last time we went we ate off the reservation most times, just had snacks at the park. I shudder to think what it costs to eat there now.