In Vino Veritas

First Name: William
Trading: (18)
HUpmann
Boz has a spectacular aura aboutBoz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I'm going to Disneyworld!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro View Post
Thanks for all the info so far. My daughter will just be a few months shy of 4 when we go, so we are only going to be hitting Magic Kingdom on this trip. So a park-hopper pass wouldn't be good...I guess?
So this trip is more about her. I didnt read every reply but here's what I suggest. Skip any fancy hotels or resorts and stay somewhere like Disney's All-Star resorts (save your money for souvenirs). They arent fancy but how long really will you be staying in the room? The benefit of staying in a Disney resort is that they will pick you in a bus and take you right to the gate. If you drive, you will be fighting traffic as well as paying to park. Then you have to take a trolley or walk who knows how far to get to the gate. Another benefit of staying in a Disney resort is your room key will double as your park ticket, your Fast Pass, and if you want can be tied to your bank account so all you need is your room key to buy food, souvenirs, etc (they will set it all up for you at the desk when you check in). No need to take anything else or wait in line to buy your tickets. My wife and I have been to Disney at least twice a year for the last 7 years and have continued the tradition even with young kids (2.5 and 9 months). I love Disney