View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #20
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Help Stop The Pipe Tobacco Tax Increase

This is the response I got back from Congressman Delahunt, of Massachusetts:

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. I am sending you this automated reply to let you know that I have received your e-mail message.

I certainly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me, but given the volume of online correspondences my office receives, I'm only able to respond to constituents of the Tenth Congressional District of Massachusetts. If you didn't include your postal address, please make sure to reply to me with that information. If you did include your address in your first message, please accept this as confirmation that I have it. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Starting March 15, I will no longer be accepting e-mails to this address. Instead, my Web site (www.house.gov/delahunt) will include a Web form designed to make it easier for you to convey your thoughts to me. If this is an emergency, please contact my office directly.

In the meantime, I hope that you will sign up for my regular electronic newsletter, "What's Coming Up" for the latest news on my work in Washington. Please click here to register for our mailing list.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

I don't think that he read it.