View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #17
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Xikar repair question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjavanish View Post
I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but are you guys even including a phone number or email where they could get back in contact with you once they receive your lighter for repair?

Just a thought, but this may be a contributing factor to the lack of communication...

Personally I've sent hundreds of lighters back to Xikar on behalf of customers. I always have had the utmost confidence in their repair and return policies and found them to be more than courteous quick in their service.
I know they provide a phone number and email address to follow up. I was just curious from others having experience as to whether you ever heard a word from them other than just receiving their item back.

The lighter was less than a year old and rarely used only using their butane, so in the long run, I'm interested in finding out how to keep from having to do this again in the future. Torch lighters are awesome-when and if they choose to work.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote