View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:15 AM   #48
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Basic Coffee Recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez View Post
Greg, I've read this thread over and over because I feel I am in the exact place you were when you started. I've used the Technivorm for about 2 months and tried different grind levels, different coffees like Starbucks, Eight O'clock, Heine Brothers and more. I don't have any way of measuring grams, but sounds like I need to try and be more precise. I have eyeballed it only, more, less, different grind levels and none seem "rich" enough. Kind of bland; not bitter, just bland. What kind of a scale do you use to measure grams? Thanks. Steve
"37 Grams" With A Full Pot (40 Ounces) Measured On A Oxo Kitchen Scale:http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Grips-Stai...+scale+digital

Works Great Every Morning!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote