WiP!?

First Name: Joe
Trading: (0)
Vegueros
VirtualSmitty has disabled reputation
Default Re: Attention Red Sox Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltos View Post
When dealing with the OP generalizations work better. You and Smitty are obviously exceptions but I have been to games at Fenway and at the old Yankee Stadium and opposing fans are treated much worse by the locals at the New York venue. The Yankee fans are probably the second worst that I have seen, close behind Philadelphia fans in general. I also agree with BlackIrish except that the op is not only evil but clueless also. I do appologize to any Yankme fan who is not an a**hole.
Gimme a break. I've made the trek with friends up to Fenway a couple of times to watch the Yankees/Sox and we caught plenty of flak.

I don't care what side of the fence your on, Yankees and Sox fans are the same. Both sides have plenty of die hards, a**holes, and front runners. Only Yankees fans are better behaved. When we win a WS we throw a parade and celebrate. When the Sox win Red Sox nation has a riot, sets cars on fire and busts up store front windows. Even Philly fans behaved better than the Sox when they won last year