View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #87
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did anyone order an iPad yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrilG60 View Post
How is the battery life on it Scott?
I can watch video all day and never plug it in. It's touted as delivering 10 hours of video, but it appears I get way better than that, and I have the screen a lot brighter than the 50% factory default, which is adequate.
I still have the plastic factory cover on it so it doesn't get hogged up, when that comes off I can decrease the brightness a lot.
For whatever reason, the $40 cover/binder/stand I ordered with it isn't going to be here till Friday. That's better than the 20th, which is what the last email said that they sent.
The battery life is easily five times that of my 9 cell in the 17" Vostro 7200 gamer I was using. Or more accurately, the 17" Vostro 7200 gamer that I was never using.
My daughter loves it and has really put it to use since I gave it to her. That wasted $1400 has finally been put to use, even if it's just playing Sims 3 for 6 hours a day.