View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:02 AM   #13
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any public educators here?

My Mom is a retired teacher. At times, she taught in my school. So every time I did something "wrong" they'd go running to her. She'd come get me and whoop my ass all over the school.
So after awhile, I'd get in trouble and the teachers would spirit me off to some far flung hole in the wall to paddle my ass. Worked for me.

Half the family friends were teachers, the other half were bikers. My Dad's half.
I had a couple girlfriends who were teachers and my wife was an elementary principal's assistant for lots of years.

I've built a number of schools and done a lot of contracts at school while they were in session. I'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye than be a teacher.