Captain Cannoli

First Name: Moe
Trading: (62)
HUpmann
md4958 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Waxing Moon is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
Congrats on the new humi. Waxing Moon does a nice job.

FWIW, and this is NOT directed at you, Chris, just responding to a post in the thread -- it makes me a little uncomfortable to think that guys would post pics of their empty humidors hoping to encourage a bomb or two. That's called "fishing" and is diametrically opposed to what most brothers here stand for. This place is one of the most generous in the world of cigar forums. I have personally experienced the generosity of a good many brothers here, but I chafe a bit at those who try to get something for nothing. Give to this community, and the returns will plentiful. It may even include cigars, but it will most assuredly include some very strong friendships.

Sorry to hijack your thread a bit, Chris. Again it was not directed at you in any way, but there's been some off-putting statements made in the forums recently, and I've had just about my fill of it.

So by all means, post your empty humis to your heart's content. But do it to show off your prized new toy (as Chris has done) and not in the hopes that some CA Santa Claus is gonna send a stocking full of sticks.

[/RANT]

"One fart can foul the air for everyone" - Esteemed philosopher
"If avoiding the nasty $hit is being a snob, them I am guilty as charged."- Same esteemed philosopher.
md4958 is offline   Reply With Quote