Thread: A busy day
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 07:48 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default A busy day

Sorry guys, no interesting reviews or posts from me today. Spent the better part of the day in doctors offices. So, that was super fun. I have an MRI tomorrow at 11am so after that I’ll be free and hopefully post another review for you. I know I have to see the doctor but I just wish I could see one ON TIME. they always tend to be late in everything. When I broke my arm a couple years ago I was scheduled for immediate surgery and ended up waiting 3 days which isn’t good to be NPO as a diabetic. They had me in this holding pattern and so my blood sugar was in a constant war. During surgery they told me it went down to 17 which I don’t really believe because I should be dead from that. It wouldn’t be my only brush with death. Anyways. I just wanted to give you guys an update on what’s been happening to me. Have a good night guys! God bless you!