Thread: CC's or NC's?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #91
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Finger View Post
and those who tend to play coy and say things like "smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Doesn't matter what the others say, matters what you like."
while being one of the biggest cc whores most Asylum members know is pretty weak. Give the man an actual answer, he is only seeking help.
There is no actual answer to the question CC or NC. Taste is subjective and what you smoke is merely a preference. Even if someone "is the biggest CC whore" that doesn't mean they are for everyone and he should tell everyone to smoke CC's because he does.

There are many members here given the choice they would gladly never smoke another CC again and continue to horde and smoke massive amounts of NC's.

I think you are also forgetting that the topic poster smoked 10 or so CC's and they did nothing for him. I won't speak for Mark but to me his post translates to "if you smoked CC's and they aren't your cup of tea maybe they aren't for you. Just smoke what you already enjoy".