View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #41
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to protect humidors from winter dry ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluck View Post
He is one smart dude! just run it through the idiot filter (It's how I have to read everything) it translates like this....Just by my damn beads because they work!
They're not my beads, they're Michael's beads. I just invented them. That's what I do, I invent sh1t. Then I get rid of it and invent more sh1t. It's fun, I've done it all my life, and it makes me happy.

Someday I'm gonna draw pictures so I can get across the words barrier. I know it's complicated. To me it isn't because I worked in this stuff for lots of years and I read incessantly and I have an off the charts IQ that can't even keep me out of jail.
I will put all that info in a format that's easy to understand, because honestly, it really is. And I think it's really important for everyone to understand it so they can save money and do the best by their smokes and make things super easy on themselves.
Someday...