View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #40
Legend

Default Re: Legend's rating system

Many thanks to the guys who gave props to the legend rating system. It is really meant as a subjective tool for me to give my impressions of a cigar for the benefit of my botl here. It is meant to be easy and memorable. To me its basically how we all rate cigars in our head. Even though a lot of guys here have said basically. Yuk. Good. great. We all still have those cigars which aren't exactly good (like the cremosa mentioned above) that are still ok because of the low cost as well as those smokes we really love. Therein lies the 5 points in number or word.

So if you find it helpful and/or useful great. If not. Then you know what I'm talking about when I review a stick. Win/win.

Legend will attempt to be more diligent in posting reviews. I've been lazy lately. Upcoming. El may whore (this names comes from how hard CI pimps them). Gurkha doble maduro. Gurkha blue steel. Gurkha beauty. Padilla obsidian. And la flor Dominica factory press III. And there is no dog rockets in that bunch one surprised me that it wasn't.