Thread: Shilala Beads
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shilala Beads

Just so everyone knows, I invented the beads cause I'm the cheapest bastage on earth. When I did it, it was only cause I needed tons of beads and didn't want to pay the till.
I've worked with environmental control all my life, and I invent stuff. I also used to design/build/retrofit environmental control systems for factories and stuff, and I've always invented things all my life.
When I got interested in beads, I did tons of tests. My whole house was a bead lab. When I discovered the HCM beads, I was shocked by the data. It said that they should work tons better than everything I had already tested. I was totally skeptical.
Then I got the stuff and started tests. My test data was so incredibly good, I honestly didn't believe it. I got more skeptical.
So I enlisted dozens of brothers to test the stuff. I changed things and improved things and got lots of ideas from the brothers. I collected tons of "real world" data.
It took a number of months before the beads made a believer out of me.

I decided that they were too awesome to not offer to the public, and I had spent a fortune on crap to test and develop the beads. So I started selling them to get my money back.
It became way too much for me to handle, and I hated making beads. I create stuff. It's what I enjoy. Making beads all day every day was like hell to me.
So I decided to get rid of the whole deal and move on, which is what makes me happy.
Michael bought the business, came and trained with me, and he's doing a tremendous job. He's a good guy, he's generous, he's polite, fun, affable, and a true BOTL in every sense, and he just keeps getting better. It's really for the best that he's running with the beads, because since he bought the idea my health has plummeted. Now it's starting to get better, Thank God.

I honestly could not be more pleased with the whole experience. The beads are light years better than anything available. They last forever. They work way better.
It's honestly a huge step ahead for keeping our cigars on many different levels.
I know everyone doesn't want to drink the Koolaid. I get that. I invented them and I didn't want to drink the Koolaid myself. I was skeptical for months DESPITE having all the data, and DESPITE having done all the tests myself.
I do know that in time, everyone will move to them once they've tried them. Or maybe not. We like what we like, and that's awesome. It's a "Smoke what you like" thing. I can say that there's nothing out there that works or lasts or even comes close to the value or effectiveness of the beads. That's not pride talking, it's happy talking. I did something good with the help of all my brothers, and I couldn't have done it without you all.
We're all going to benefit if we choose, and that's simply awesome.