View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #58
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cheap College Beers

Life was, even then, too short to waste on cheap beer. Or maybe I had priorities.
But the lowest in price I would stoop was Busch. Which granted, is pretty low down.
But I would only buy Bud Light when it was me doing the buying, which was 90% of
the time. Worst thing was realizing on Sunday am that you had really F'ed up and
let Saturday get away from you. NO BEER in most of Mississippi on Sunday. And
even when we would plan ahead and get beer for two days, some idiots would always
stay up later than us and drink Sunday's beer at 2am and be GONE the next day when
it was reckoning time. I used to love Rose's Quik Stop outside hattiesburg, though.
You'd go to the back of the store WITH your brown paper sack and fill it up and bring
that to the counter. She would look in the bag, ring you up and get you out the door.
Just shows to go ya, where there is a stupid law, there is someone bold enough to bribe
someone to let em break it.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote