Old 07-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #17
brigey57
Smoke me if you can...

First Name: Bri
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
brigey57 is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Whats your favorite pairing?

It depends what I'm smoking with the beverage that I have with my cigar. Sometimes I like something sweet with my 'gar, root beer is my favorite paring with a sweet taste, aged Irish whiskey (Bushmills Malt 16 year aged Irish whiskey) is my otherwise favorite paring with just about any medium to full bodied smoke. Your mood will drive or determine what the best paring will be. Bottom line you want to cleanse your pallet and it will differ between cigar, mood and preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2014 View Post
I would like to see what everyone has to say about any and all pairings they have experienced. As most of know there are many different pairings that can be put along side a great cigar. Craft Beer, Wiskey, Rum, and Wine. I have my favorites in just about all of these catagories however, lets open this up and see what everyone says is some of their favorites. Also dont hesitate to post pairings that you tried that "Just Didnt Work". Now let the pairing experience begin!!