View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #98
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Old School/Retro Gaming: What are You Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf_PDX View Post
If you look around on Craigslist you might be able to find one for a reasonable price. Just make sure that it comes with the power adapter, because those are very difficult to find. I generally just have my 7800 plugged in, and use it to play the 2600 games too.

I do enjoy the 7800 - I think 2600 games look a little better on it and there are just enough cool 7800 games out there to justify owning one.

I have been collecting retro gaming stuff for a while now and have seen a crazy spike in prices recently. I am fortunate to live in Portland because every year we have the "Portland Retro Gaming Expo" and that is a good place to buy games/systems because you can haggle a bit.
I'd love to get to the Portland RGE some day. All the Youtube channel guys go to that convention. The Game Chasers and Pat the NES Punk especially.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote