Old 05-27-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
DrDubzz
Formerly RX2010

First Name: Tim
Trading: (34)
Bolivar AirForce (Active)
DrDubzz has a spectacular aura aboutDrDubzz has a spectacular aura about
Default 2009 Pipe Order Thread

Alright guys, here's what needs to be done.

J.M. has signed off on the shape and all that, it's going to be the same general color theme as the one pictured for smooth pipes, obviously rusticated will be black.

Ok, everyone needs to call the Boswells (717-264-1711) with credit card, address, and preference on smooth or rusticated.

They'll be shipped out in the order your information is received. Also, go to their website first ( www.boswellpipes.com ) and pick out a tobacco for your 1oz sample. Every pipe will come with a sleeve, 1oz baccy sample, czech tool, and cleaners. Pipes will be no less than $100 and no more than $120 with smooth costing more (so this fits our original price range). Once 5-6 are done they will ship out in batches.

Also, you will probably be able to get a pipe quicker if you don't mind a mix of smooth and rusticated. However if you absolutely only want smooth, that's ok, but it may take longer. Just keep that in mind. So if you put smooth on the sign up, it's ok to ask for rusticated, but just tell them.

You can say, I want smooth first, but rusticated is ok too, or vice versa, or tell them smooth only, I'm willing to wait. Feel me?

So start calling tomorrow, he's already made a couple, and post up here once you've called so I can keep track of things and comunicate with them about the goings on. I would like this to go as smoothly as possible as it is both a reflection on our forum and on me, and I would like to keep my amicable relationship with them.

Please call them up ASAP and talk to Dan or J.M. with your info. Tell them it's for the Asylum 1 ed pipe.

Thanks guys
DrDubzz is offline   Reply With Quote