Old 10-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #20
Brooks W
Feeling at Home

Trading: (70)
Brooks W has a spectacular aura aboutBrooks W has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Drew Estates Sells...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhedrick83 View Post
True, it does not necessarily mean that things will change tomorrow. I may be pleasantly surprised. However, properly pulling of a Merger/Acquisition where both parties benefit is extremely hard. Is a pre-merger Chrysler the same quality as a Daimler Chrysler or a Fiat Chrysler? Usually one gets cannibalized somewhat and there has to be a genuine culture fit between the two parties. I don't know JD or anyone at Swisher. So you are right, I have no idea what will happen. Maybe it's like Tata buying Jaguar and totally revitalizing it. My point is that for me, for my taste in cigars, there are many options in the same price range (and lower) that I enjoy just as much. If I know I can go pick up a Anejo 46 and it'll be spot on, or I can go grab an T52 for a few bucks more that may or may not be what I remember. I'll grab the Fuente every time. is LP dead to me? No. Will I be as sure purchasing them as I was before? No.

Foreseeable future is an easy phrase for a company to throw around, it keeps everyone happy and everything copacetic. It's great management. Let everything settle down, learn the ins and outs of your shiny new toy and then do what publicly traded businesses do, maximize shareholder value!

BTW, Brooks, I do love Halfwheel.
To be clear, "Foreseeable Future" is my term, not theirs.

Thanks for your insight!
Brooks W is offline   Reply With Quote