Old 05-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #309
DropTheE
Loves Wolfgang Guitars!!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (32)
Partagas Navy (Served With Honor)
DropTheE has a spectacular aura aboutDropTheE has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Let's see pics of your pets. Post up pics

This is Bugs, she just walked into our old house one day and never left. I named her bugs because of her eyes. Bugs loves to cuddle and headbutt when I whistle real soft, she gets her purr box all fired up!! I have never had my own cat and wasn't really in favor of taking her in but she has grown on me and is now Daddy's girl. I can't believe she does what she does when I whistle, it's like catnip to her (which is her other vice, she loves getting loaded on the nip!!)

This is Bohdan. Bodie for short. His registered name is Dan and Jenny's Bohdan Asher. This was an early shot of him still in darling puppy stage. He is very smart, potty trained on the third day home and using his dog door on the 4th day. He was born at the end of October and came to our home a couple days after Christmas. He was a Christmas gift from some friends who breed labs.

This is at 5 months and 57 pounds.

Bohdan now weighs close to 75 pounds, I will have to get another picture of him. We haven't been taking any lately. He comes from a line of labs that are notorious for being 105 lbs on the males. He's such a gentle guy and loves his mommy very much. He gets up on the bed and cuddles Mommy and licks Daddy's face to wake him up in the morning. He treats Bugs like a little sister and is very kind, playful and gentle. His nuggets are still hangin', plan on studding him out but I am new to all of that. I have all his papers and family tree and all that stuff so I will have to hit the internet and do some research at the AKC site and learn.

Last edited by DropTheE; 05-28-2010 at 04:03 PM.
DropTheE is offline   Reply With Quote