View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 10:28 PM   #1
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about
Default Which Cutter do you prefer?

So I will start this thread with the transparency that a hobby has now turned into a side hustle. I know this may get me that dreaded(?) vendor color for my name…and I’ll take that risk. Many people know me here throughout my now 25 years on the cigar boards (while still riding that deep slope we all know), and I’ll accept that if it happens LOL

My leather working hobby has netted me quite a few sales, in a very short time. NOT SOMETHING I EVER ANTICIPATED!

I have created vegetable tan wallets, knife sheaths, and whatever anyone has asked me if I could do. I have also created wet-molded cigar cutter pouches for every cutter in my collection.

So, my question to you, is what cigar cutter do you prefer? I dont want to make this a poll because I may not know of every brand thats out there nowadays. I have created pouches for a Palio, an XO, a VX2, a Davidoff, a SAK….and a generic one. I also have a original teardrop Xikar wet molding as we speak. But if their is a really popular one out their that I do not know about….then I want to purchase one and make a pouch for it. Maybe it will become my everyday carry?

Thanks all!
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote